Routine and focus

Is it helpful for me to blog every morning as part of my morning routine? It's a good question for me to ask myself. I'm around 750 days that I've done this now and I do like the routine of it and the way I can record some of my thoughts and things that happen in my life. It also gets my mind going and creating early instead of just consuming what others have created.

I do want to start preparing more and thinking about my family as well in the morning. What should we be doing as a family? How I can be working with my kids to teach them? Even thinking about how my kids are doing and ways I can encourage them. At one point I was working on our family goals and the good thing about that is there's something that exists, but that bad thing is we're not really talking about them and at least right now they're not being focused on.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure