The hill

There's one hill in Morton that I know of for sledding and I took our kids there yesterday. They all absolutely love it. It was the highlight of their day. I think we stayed there for a couple hours and my older two actually road together and carried the sled up the hill by themselves while I went down with our littlest. It worked out well. The hill is at Northwoods Park in Morton and it's on the north side of town.

At first, I was wondered if I made a bad decision by taking all three kids by myself, but it worked out great. They had a good time. No one got hurt and we really didn't have much complaining. I consider that a win. And we got outside for half of the day in February! Yes. That's a win.

If you haven't gone sledding at Northwoods Park and you have little kids go sledding at Northwoods Park. They'll love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure