Ever-changing

Ever-changing. How do you keep up? Facebook had over 58,000 employees as of December 2020. I have no idea what that many employees are doing between Facebook's different entities, but that's a lot of people. When I thinking about keeping up and things always changing I was. thinking specifically of Facebook and the software changes that seem to roll out all the time. It does make the platform better, but it's hard to know the best way to do things because there's always a new way. I do create posts for our rental properties and we typically post on Facebook and Instagram to our business accounts.

I think I've figured out a way to use the Facebook business account area to get our posts scheduled for both Facebook and Instagram, so I don't have to do it the morning of or during the day when I'd like for them to happen anymore. You can always just schedule them in the normal area of Facebook as well, but there's a new area under Publishing Tools called Creator Studio where you can link your accounts and schedule everything from ahead of time. It's similar to a Hootsuite or Later or other things like that, but native to the Facebook platform. I'm trying it and we'll see how it goes today.

The same ever-changing is true about the other big tech as well. Amazon, Google, Apple... With so many employees and updates to their platforms, it's hard to keep up and know how best to use the products. Thank goodness for people that post articles or do videos to help me out.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure