How do I spend it?

Today is a new day. Will I waste it? Will I maximize it? How will I spend it? Today is Saturday. Sometimes it's a day of projects. Sometimes it's a day with family. Sometimes it's a busy day and sometimes there's not a lot going on.

I'm just thinking about how I even qualify if a day is a good day or a bad day. I love to accomplish things, like a project, but I also have 3 little kids and there's plenty that can be done with them as well. A good day could be teaching my kids something. Like working with my oldest to learn how to read... not that it will happen in one day, but just working towards it. A good day could be visiting my grandparents that live a block away and spending time with them or spending some time with other family today.

We think about our time a little like money. We talk about how we spend it or waste it. We each only have so much of it and then it's gone.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure