What I'm enjoying

What do I enjoy the most right now? I think one thing that's new for me that I'm enjoying learning about right now is vacation rental property. I have really liked marketing it. Figuring out how to set things up. Especially the social media and website stuff. Learning how to take and edit great photos of our properties. I've enjoyed creating logos for our properties. It's also been fun to interact with people online, although my brother-in-law does the majority of that.

I'm just getting my feet wet since it's only been one year since we started this, but it's been very good so far. I've learned a ton. Like some of the best content that we've put out so far was a top ten list of restaurants in the area of Gulf Shores that we gave away on social. We had a huge amount of interest in that piece. 

There's plenty to do to keep our properties top of mind for those that are thinking about a vacation and the things we could do are endless.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure