Organization and cleanup

All I can think about lately is the list in my head of things that I would like to get done. It's Saturday morning and I think it's supposed to be rainy today.

I'd love to just tackle going through some closets today. Organizing and getting rid of stuff so we know where things are. I feel like if I just went through an area a week it wouldn't take that long to get things to a place where it was somewhat organized. I also think what about our kids today? Maybe they can help. Sometimes they get excited about doing some tasks. Then I just have to have patience with them as well. They get excited through the process and sometimes it doesn't go like I planned in my head. Actually, who am I kidding, it rarely goes like I have in my head. I know this is God's way of showing me I'm not in control. He is. 

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure