Posting when it's packed

Should I post this week? Should I have posted last week? Should I get ahead of it and start having scheduled posts for every week? I'm thinking mainly of our rental property social media accounts. One property is booked up through the end of November and the other is booked up through mid-August. It feels less urgent to get people to book... but then it also seems like we need to keep our posting to remind people that we're out there. To continue to gain more followers, so that when the time is right they will book. There's always 2022. Believe it or not, we already have 8 bookings for next year as of today!

The other thing I need to get on is changing up our website to reflect that we have 2 properties now. We haven't made any updates since late last year to our website.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure