Unmotivated

I'm still struggling to really get motivated this week. I haven't felt great. I guess in saying this I'm communicating that I'm finding my worth in what I've accomplished. If I had gotten a lot accomplished and others saw it and gave me credit would I feel better? Sadly, I probably would.

My blog has been littered with posts similar to this lately. How do I get myself back on track? In a rhythm of getting things accomplished. There are days when working from home is great and there are days when it's tough.

Today is as good a day as any to get things knocked off a list or to decide on the top 3 things to get done and do it. So no more complaining. No more distractions. It's gonna be a productive day. Here we go.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure