Back in the office

Will we ever be back in the office all the time? It's been over a year and I'm still working from home. Hey, I'm not complaining. It's been really good overall, but I do miss interacting with my team. I'm wondering if we'll eventually be back in the office or at least have a schedule where we go into the office a couple times a week.

I never would have thought I'd be working from home where I work for a company. Freelancing, yes. That's pretty normal, but not when you work for a company where most people work at the office.

Today I'm heading into the office for the day. It's been a while since I've been at the office for a full day. And I may do it tomorrow as well. They needed helping packing kits for a marketing program around flagging crops that we put together last month that's been hugely successful. Our print vendor that's fulfilling the kits can find enough temp workers to take care of the demand. So sometimes you've got to jump in and help to do what you don't normally do. So today it will be back at the office counting a bunch of flags and putting them in bundles.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure