Little by little

All I've been able to think about lately is what's not getting done. Like how I haven't written on this blog in a while. Or I haven't been running regularly. How I need to get going on building a new website. And I haven't posted anything on social in a while for our vacation rental properties. Then I think about needing to back up my phone... I need to do that. What's the point of listing all these things out in my head though? It feels endless these days.

Today I'm writing a blog article. Check. I'm going to run in 10 minutes. Check. I can start making a list of things that need to get done and prioritize them. Check. Not everything has to get done today. But if I can plan to accomplish something each day there is a lot that can get done over time. 

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure