Over a year from home

I've been working from home for over a year now. I would have never thought that would be a reality. Maybe if I was a freelancer, but not working for a large company. Covid changed all of that. It forced almost everyone to work from home at least for a short time... or just not work.

I'm still unsure as to if our department will ever totally get back to a full-time schedule in the office or not. I'm guessing it may be a while if it ever happens, but I could be wrong. Finally, after about a year I've put together a decent workspace. There's the occasional interruption at home, but there's always those at the office as well. The interruptions are just different. 

I think in general our team may actually be more productive and enjoying work more in the way we're working today than all working a regular schedule at the office.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure