Ready to go

Yesterday I got a call from a co-worker. At first, I thought she probably just needed help with a dealer that had a request since she was off yesterday. But quickly found out that she had run out of gas and needed a ride back to her car. So what do you do when someone needs help? Drop everything and go! It was only a few minutes from our place (which is why she called me), but I grabbed our kids, hopped in the car, picked her up with her gas can and we got her back to her car. 

It was great to be able to help someone out in a small way like that yesterday. I kept thinking what if I was in that situation? I know I would appreciate any help I could get. 

Help someone out today. Be ready to go.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure