Record video

Have you ever made a video for work and needed a teleprompter type of setup? I've made a few and every time I've done something different. I used to record them using a product called Soapbox which works well for recording from your desktop. Then I tried Loom which I like a lot and I'll probably continue to use it some. But I think my favorite is actually a phone app called Video Teleprompter. It's everything right on your phone. You load your script into the app, choose the speed of the text, and hit record. While you're being recorded your script comes up on the side of the screen where the camera is and it scrolls making it not obvious that you're reading from a teleprompter. In my opinion, it works really well and I'll probably continue to use it for my video needs.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure