Starting

I just need to start and keep going. That's the hardest part of any creative exercise for me. To just get that ball rolling. I'm wanting to build a new website and the hard work has really been done now as far as getting the website address, the software, and now it's just bringing it to life. I have plenty of video and photography and I'm able to create the words that need to be there, so now it's just sitting down deciding on a look and feel, and rolling it out.

If I pace myself I feel like it would be very feasible to have this website launched by the beginning of July. What are some of my biggest hesitancies? Taking the website from one vacation to two properties. How do we show two properties on the home page or more someday? What are the right pages to have on the website? Do we have a separate reviews page? Do we need a photo gallery? I'm leaning towards putting everything for each property on its own page. I want to have a contact page, a blog, and a book now button. That might be it. How hard can it be right?

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure