Encouragement to keep going

"I've been listening to your podcast."

"Huh?" I said. "What is my co-worker talking about?" I thought to myself.

Then it clicked. He'd been reading my blog. I said, "My blog?"

That was it. It was one of the few times that someone has said something to me about reading my blog. It's not something I'm always telling people about so I'm usually surprised when it comes up. And I've kind of gotten out of the habit over the last 4 months or so of writing regularly.

He mentioned it takes guts to write regularly and share some of what's going on in your life. I don't feel like I always write super personal stuff, but I've tried to do it in order to get better at writing. It was a good encouragement to keep up the blog and continue the practice of writing daily.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure