Sloth slog

My slog lately has felt more like a sloth's slog. I see it in my desire to even write on my blog. I just don't have a ton of motivation lately. I have a lot of ideas in my head and I enjoy learning about opportunities that are out there, but I don't know where to focus on and what all it would take.

One of the last things I wrote about on here is revamping our website for our vacation rental properties and I still need to get that done here over this next month. I haven't touched it in months. It's easier to get distracted by other possibilities for additional income than focusing on what we have right now.

On a totally different note, our family spent a couple hours working together raking leaves for some older people who can't rake leaves anymore. Our kids loved it and it was great to do something like that as a family serving others. We were thankful for that opportunity. I was also able to do some little house projects yesterday which always makes me feel good at the end of the day.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure