I should...

Some times I sit at home and start thinking about all the things I should do and it gets overwhelming really quickly.

I should...

finish painting the ceiling
fill holes in the trim in the kitchen
paint our bedroom
put up some pictures
hang a curtain
go through stuff in the basement
clean the bathrooms
call the guy back about the insulation
call the guy back about the ceiling
schedule a dr appointment
schedule an eye appointment
trim our landscaping out front
clean up some of our closets
talk to someone about investments
install the last light in the basement
...

and that's just a small list from a few minutes of thinking. I don't know the best way to get away from this kind of thinking that I have to get something done. Especially with 3 kids under 5, it's tough to get much done in a regular day.

God help me to prioritize what's important and realize that not everything that seems like it should get done needs to get done. Help me to be thankful for all that is done. Ultimately, what You have done. What You have finished. The work on the cross through Your son, Jesus. The conquering of sin and death.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure