The day before vacation

It's always tough for me to get out of the office on time the day before vacation...

But, today I had a doctor appointment at 2:05pm, so there was a push to get out on time. You can't be late for a doctor appointment. So, it was still a push to get things done before I left and there were still things that came up even on my way to the doctor, but I made it out on time and I'm sitting in the waiting room right now after my appointment waiting to have my labs done.

In less than 12 hours we'll be on the road heading down to Gulf Shores. I'm ready. We'll see how a week with 12 kids and 6 adults goes. It's two kids to each adult and the oldest kid is probably about 10. Gonna be a wild week! Hopefully we a couple hours of relaxation.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure