The fight to get some quiet time

It's the second day of our vacation, but the first day where we're actually at our destination. We're staying in a condo with 3 full baths and 7 beds I think. We have my family of 5, my sisters' of 5, and my parents here right now and it's tight.

But, it's also quiet right now at 6:45am. I'm just waiting to hear the pitter-patter of little feet coming down the stairs, but for now, I'm enjoying the quiet time. I'm about to grab a coffee.

It's a fight to get up on vacation with 3 little kids when one is a baby so you also got interrupted sleep and the other 2 didn't wind down until about 10pm. It's worth it though once you're up and it's quiet and you can read, or relax a little before the day really starts...

God help me in this week to love my wife, kids, and family well. To think of others, not myself. To talk about you and to grow in relationship. Help to use the quiet times well.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure