The never-ending pile

I'm thankful for my wife who does the laundry the majority of the time.

Friday, Saturday, and today I spent some of these days doing laundry. I'm on my last load as we speak, but there's more in the laundry chute already. It just doesn't stop coming. It's the never-ending pile.

I'm also thankful that the hardest part of it is just folding and putting it away. I don't actually have to wash any of the clothes by hand. Instead, I'm able to just throw the laundry in a machine and do something else instead.

It's easy to complain about things we have to do. Or to complain about how there's always more to do. But, I want to challenge myself to have a thankful heart about work. About the never-ending pile of things. There's always another side to the pile. At least I'm able to do physical work. At least I don't have to do the laundry by hand. At least I have family around to do laundry for and even do the laundry with.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure