Today marks one year

October 2nd marks one year for me of regularly blogging.

My goal was to write something every day. I haven't done that, but I've managed to write 296 posts. That means on average I've missed 5 days per month. When I decided to start a blog I wasn't thinking about how many I might write I just knew I wanted to start writing and wanted to get better at writing. I wasn't out to get a bunch of people following me (believe me there aren't many reading what I write). I really wanted to get better at writing and have a way to do that on a daily basis.

I think having a blog that I write almost daily has really helped me in accomplishing my goals in writing and I plan to keep it up.

So, if you're interested in learning what's in my head, follow along.

If you want to get better at writing yourself, start a blog and keep showing up every day.

If you want a bunch of people to start following you... good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure