Would you say you're a grateful person?

Would you call yourself a grateful person? What would others say about you? Would they say the same? Are you thankful for what you have or are you wanting more?

As we celebrate Thanksgiving today I want to be a grateful person. I want to be thankful for what I have and not clamoring to have more. I want to be content... but I'm easily not. It takes very little for me to start counting what I don't have or what didn't happen.

Today I'm thankful for the ability to see how unthankful I can be.

I'm thankful for my kids. Whether they wake up early or sleep in. Whether they are challenging today or they are easy. Whether they complain or are thankful.

I'm thankful for my wife today. Whether she agrees with me or disagrees. Whether she has a good day or a tough day.

I'm thankful for my family. Both my family and my wife's family.

I'm thankful for the people that are in my life.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure