In the new year

In the last 10 years, I've kind of looked down on New Year's resolutions. And I think I'm still kind of there, but it is a time when a lot of people start habits and goals.

I think of this blog and writing being a goal I started last year and I'm just a few days away from a full year of writing, but I started this habit in October last year.

One area I want to focus on this next year is relationships. I'm not good at them and I want to be better. Not just having friends, but having friends that are believers that I meet up regularly with to share life with. Our family goes to church and we are somewhat involved in church, but I myself don't have close relationships. My wife, on the other hand, is way better at this than me. She has girlfriends that she meets up with regularly.

So, I'd like for 2020 to be the year of some solid relationships with guys.

I'm still thinking about other things I'd like to focus on in 2020.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure