Just start

Some mornings writing is really hard to start. This is one of those mornings. Many thoughts are swirling through my head. Do I write about my kids, about work, about the church, about something that happened yesterday?

Sometimes you've just gotta start typing. Start hitting some keys. Strum the guitar. And see what comes out.

As I sit here I'm just thankful this morning. After the kids went to bed I opened up my work email to take care of a few last-minute things for Winter Conference and I got an email from some newer team members of a video they put together to promote the conference on social media. It looked awesome! And I had to write a quick note back saying I'm so thankful ya'll are on our team.

This is just one thing I'm thankful for... a solid team at my work. I'm also thankful for the kids God has given my wife and me.  I'm thankful for our parents both living super close to us. Thankful for the home we are living in. Thankful for an amazing wife that loves me and our kids. Thankful for a great job and culture at work. Oh, another thing I'm thankful for this time of year is the guys that head out all hours of the day and night to clear roads when we get snow so I can get to where I need to go.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure