Time keeps ticking away

Time.

We all have it... and it's all less now than it was when I first started writing this blog post. Not just for me, but for anyone that would ever read this.

We only have so much of it. It's also like money in a way, because we "spend" it. We spend it doing something. Whether that's sleeping, staring, eating, creating, writing, talking, anythinging... How will you spend your day today? What will you do first? How do you decide? What's important? What's not important?

As I think about this year so far there are ways I wanted to spend my time. I'm making a little headway, but there are other things that have evidently taken my time too. My regular workouts haven't happened, although I've gotten some in over the last few weeks. My wife and I have started a study together. Still, only 1 book read. No more progress on the family mission statement or the kids' book.
  • Finalize a family mission statement.
  • Regularly workout. 
  • Bible study with my wife.
  • Write a kids' book.
  • Read 6 books.
  • Organize our basement.
But, at least there's something to work toward. Maybe it will change some throughout the year. I didn't know we'd be buying a rental property in Gulf Shores when I started this list, so that has taken up some time as well already this year.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure