Ahhhhhh... the first one up

I love being the first one up in the house. But in a house of 17 right now I wasn't sure if it would happen. But, if I can make this a habit... even though I'm going to bed later than normal I know the pain of getting up early is worth it in the end.

To get a chance to make the coffee. To read the Bible. To read a blog. To write my blog. And enjoy some total quiet. Before the sun comes up. It's worth it.

God much of our world right now is very uncertain. We are being asked to keep to ourselves. We may be asked to go home at some point. We are being limited in what we can do as far as work to contain this virus. Be our peace right now in the midst of this storm. Help us place our confidence in you. Help the leaders, in government, in business, in homes, in churches and other places lead well. We always need you, but when times seem more uncertain, it's more obvious to us. Forgive us when we place our trust in what we have instead of you.

In this day today, help me to love my family well. Both my own family and my sister's and brother-in-law's. Thank you for this new day that you have made.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure