There's always more to learn

I keep learning more and more about my camera. Even though I think that it's a very beginner camera any more. The more I learn the more I also think it was probably the right camera for me to get started on for now.

I'm working through getting ready to do take a bunch of photos of our rental property down in Gulf Shores towards the end of the week and I want to make sure that I nail these photos. I'm learning about bracketing which is basically taking HDR photos (sometimes your phone can take these now). You basically take 3 photos consecutively one underexposed, one overexposed, and one right where you want it to be. I'm hoping I can figure out how to do it well and merge them together to get some nice shots. This allows you to capture what's outside the house seen through the windows as well as what's inside the room you're shooting in. Otherwise, you end up with blown-out (really white) windows that you can't see anything through.

So bracketing may be my new best friend. At least for real estate photography inside.

Another thing I'm working towards learning is night time photography. So, glad I brought my tripod, because I'm going to need it for all of these shots.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure