Thankful for help

Yesterday I did a bunch of tree trimming in the front and back yard until I had a huge pile of branches in the driveway. I might have gone a little overboard.

But I'm thankful for help once I got to that point. I called up my boss to borrow his trailer to haul it all away and that worked out great. I also called up my father-in-law to help cut up branches with his chain saw and he was willing to help out with that. It was a full morning of working in the yard, but we got it done. My oldest 2 kids helped out too, carrying branches to the driveway and then loading them up on the trailer.

I always enjoy having a couple jobs like that and getting them totally knocked out. Oh, and the best part was in Morton this was the last weekend to be able to haul away yard waste to the dump.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure