Thousands of followers

Sometimes I think it's not fair. How do some of these people have thousands of followers and get so many comments, likes, and shares? It's actually kind of blows my mind... even though some, probably many, are putting some money behind their posts as well, which helps.

But I believe a lot of what makes a social account grow is consistently showing up, regularly, not when you feel like it, but as much as possible. Knowing that some of your posts are going to be duds. But to keep posting... to not look at the numbers and to respond to people as they interact with you.

I've started an account for our vacation rental property in Gulf Shores and it's felt like a slow go, but there have been little spikes in there, which encourages me. Instagram has been tougher for me than Facebook. Facebook got a good boost for us by our individual followers liking our page.

I'm going to continue slugging it out adding a few followers at a time on Instagram and Facebook and hopefully, they are the type of followers that will turn into renters of our vacation property in Gulf Shores.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure