If it wasn't for my dad

If it wasn't for my dad...

I would not have invested in stocks in high school.
I would not have started working at Precision Planting.
I would not have taken some really fun vacations as a kid.
I would not have learned how to work hard and make money.
I would not have learned how to open up a bank account.
I would not have bought my first house when I did.
I would not have bought my first car when I did.
I would not have done the sports I did.
I would not have gotten to experience our dog having puppies.
I would not have gone to England.
I would not be living in Morton, IL.
I would not be the hard worker that I am.
I would not be the detailed person that I am.
I would not have the education that I have.
I would not be in the financial situation that I am.
I would not value the church as I do.
I would not value our country and politics as I do.

I'm thankful for my dad and the many things I am, have and do because he's my dad.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure