Lip smacker

I took the kids out for a bike ride. Josie and Baer were riding their bikes and I had Mac in the carrier behind my bike. We were almost to where we were going when I looked over and watched Josie slam right into the down tailgate of a truck with her lips!

She had been looking over at Baer and hadn't noticed she was coming up on a parked car. I felt helpless. There wasn't much I could do but get off my bike and hold her. Thankfully she wasn't going that fast and she didn't get hurt that bad.

My neighbors walked by and brought her bike back home for us so I could put her in the carrier with Mac. She ended up with only a puffy lip. No other injuries. We learned it's always a good idea to look where you're going when riding a bike otherwise you might run into a parked car!

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure