Productive

Today is going to be productive. I'm going to do what I can. It's a new day.

As I sit here and wake up on the couch with a computer and a cup of coffee my thoughts are all over the place. I should connect with that person on LinkedIn. I need to fill out that form for taxes. I need to report our income for the month. I should check off the daily boxes for health insurance money back. Oh, I should check my personal email. I need to really clean up my email inbox. The things that go through my head go on and on. There's a ton of things I could do. But, what should I do? What does it mean to be productive today or any day?

I continue to go back to some advice I remember from earlier this year on having 3 main goals max for the day and that's it. You can have more things you get done, but they might be just filler... like cleaning up your email inbox or filling out some paperwork or making phone calls.

Today. I'm going to make it a good day. I'm going to work hard. I'm going to love my wife and kids. I'm not going to do all of this perfectly, but I'm going to get after it.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure