A long week

This week has felt really long. I think it's because we had plans and they got canceled and I started working from home yesterday. This is one of those mornings where I just don't even know what to write about and I even had thoughts of why am writing. Does writing a blog article every day really make me a better writer? Should I stop for a while?

I guess I don't know the answer. What I do know is that it's been a discipline that's been good for me. Overall, it helps me in getting going in the morning. I rarely get up later than 6AM and usually, it's a lot earlier than that.

Being at home one day for work was a little tough. I hope today will be a better day than yesterday. I just seemed to be annoyed a lot and took it out on my family. I would see things to do around the house and want to take care of them, but know that I had work to do and also knew that my wife needed to take care of the kids. I need to be thankful like in my post a couple days ago for what I do have and I need to not think everything needs to be perfect, picked-up, and the list of projects is down to zero. That will probably never be the case.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure