Another day

Today is election day in the United States. It's been made to feel like a monumental day this year due to how polar opposite the two candidates are on everything. The voter turnout will probably be bigger than any other election the United States has had.

I myself still don't know a lot about politics, but I've definitely learned a lot more than I ever knew before over the last 2 years or so as I've listened regularly to some conservative podcasts by the alternative media that's out there. I don't trust a lot of the mainstream media that's out there at all. I don't believe they are trying to report everything, only what supports their agenda and the agenda of the politicians they deem worthy.

That said I'm thankful for a co-worker of mine that turned me on to "The Ben Shapiro Show" podcast that comes out daily during the week. I believe it's one of the most unbiased reports of the news that's out there and it's easy for me to listen to. Ben is super knowledgeable and seems to care deeply about our country. Although I don't align with him in his religious views exactly (he's Jewish and I'm a Christian) we hold to many of the same ideals and I can understand where he's coming from as he reports on the issues facing our country today. If you're looking for a place to get the news that's conservative and somewhat entertaining and makes you think I totally suggest his podcast.

What will happen today? I have no clue. But I trust in a ruler who does. He won't be surprised whenever I found out which person is elected President of the United States. In fact, he won't even be concerned. He knows the end and He was here before the beginning. In fact, He created the beginning of what exists. So I will trust in Him.

"Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God." Psalm 20:7

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure