Watching the kids

I had the kids most of the day yesterday by myself, which doesn't happen much. My wife had to work and I didn't. These days are always really good for me as it makes me appreciate my wife even more.

It was a full day between going to Walmart and the library. Doing maybe 5 loads of laundry and getting it all put away. Taking them out to the park. Having a dance party. Wrapping some presents. Getting our littlest to take a nap. It went by really fast and our kids really were pretty well behaved.

It always takes a little getting used to when you're not used to having the kids by yourself for the day. In my mind, I always think getting out of the house for a bit sounds good, but three kids to one dad at a store or the library is pretty challenging.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure