Gear gathering

So I've been thinking a lot over the last couple of weeks about what gear to use to capture our new place down in Gulf Shores while I'm down there next week. I only have 1 week and during a lot of it, I'll be doing renovation work with the other guys. So how am I gonna get things captured and what equipment am I gonna use? That's been consuming a lot of thoughts lately.

For one I won't have a vehicle down there, so I'll have to coordinate with others if I want to stay later or get going earlier to get sunrise and sunset shots or even night timelapse. Secondly, I'll be using equipment I'm not as familiar with either such as a drone and GoPros. I know the concept is always the same with photography and video thankfully, but there are still different buttons, different apps, etc. to get used to. I've got a high bar for myself and a lot of learning that will have to be done while I'm down there mostly, so I'm hoping it all goes well.

I've got one shot at getting good photography and video and then we push all the content out there and hope for a solid year of bookings for this new place.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure