Prioritization

To prioritize. What's important today? What's important tomorrow? What could get done? What should get done? What brings the most value? What brings the least value? How do I know? A bunch of questions racing through my head this morning.

Probably most urgent from a work stand point is moving from an old computer to a new computer. Along with that comes additional purchases that need to be made as part of that switch and then just transferring everything.

Then we've also got this new property that from a marketing side of things needs a share of my time right now in getting things set up.

Then there's also my family, my wife and kids that need my time as well and I need to focus on them as well. Many times I feel like they get some of what's left which isn't a good thing.

Then there's the day-to-day work projects that different projects rise and fall depending on the time of year and our focus.

Then there's friends and church which also needs to be a focus for me and this is another area that can fall lower than it should be or just becomes part of the regular routine, but I don't always give a lot of thought to.

I've also learned in the past year that a big 'ol list isn't necessarily helpful in the day-to-day, but a few major things to focus on is a big help. So what is it that you should focus on today? Where are the big wins? What can wait?

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure