Thanks

Thank you for the rain last night and this morning to water the crops and to cause plants to grow. Thank you for my family who I will get to spend time with this afternoon for Mother's Day. Thank you for a kid that crawled in my bed with us last night when there was a huge thunder boom. Thank you for a wife that takes such good care of our family.

Thank you for a cup of coffee this morning and a warm blanket. Thank you for an easy way to record my thoughts. Thank you for grandparents that are still alive and will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary in a few weeks. Thank you for family that is super close by that can help out with our kids. God I have so much to be thankful for. Help me to be thankful each day instead of unthankful for the things that aren't the way I might like them. 

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure