I can't believe...

My kids are at the age where I wish I would write down all the things that happen because it's funny. That's why I'm thankful I try to write something here most days still. Yesterday I had my older two kids help me clean our van and they did an awesome job. In fact, they worked so hard that I told my wife we needed to reward them. So we went and let them pick out popsicles at the grocery store last night.

They couldn't believe how many options there were and it took them a while to figure out for sure what they wanted. My daughter kept saying, "I can't believe how many options there are." When you think about it, it is crazy that there were probably 4 or more freezers full of different kinds of popsicle and ice cream box treats! That's a lot for a couple little kids to look at and decide on.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure