Wrapping up the paint job

Over this past weekend, our house turned from blue to totally white. I still have one small area to finish up, but it's another project in the books on our house. I probably have spent at least 30 hours painting it so far. And this morning I can tell that I wasn't sitting around this past weekend because my body is sore!

It looks so good though. A fresh coat of paint really changes things up. I don't want to do it again anytime soon, but it sure feels good to look back at the project once it's done and say we did it. I think the toughest job was probably my wife keeping our kids busy over the weekend while I did a majority of the painting. My wife also did a ton of weed pulling with the kids over the weekend and our yard is looking good too!

And the weather was really perfect all weekend for working outside.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure