Just keep swimming

Right now I'm in the middle of giving 10 presentations over 2 weeks to a bunch of business owners. Until I just wrote that out I don't know that I've really internalized that idea. I would have never thought 20 years ago that I'd be giving talks to owners of businesses that are doing millions of dollars in sales.

But as I think about it whether it's the actual presentation or just going through the week you just have to keep going. I'm learning more and more as I gain more experiences that you can learn so much by taking on new opportunities and stretching yourself. By setting goals and going after them. The worst thing I can do is just sit and wait for someone or something else to move me along. 

There's a lot to be said for just trying things to see what works. Learning from mistakes you make. Experience really is the best teacher. 

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure